If your course is classed as full-time for fee purposes, you will need to apply through the University and
Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) online application system. This can be found at www.ucas.com.
The codes for each college are:
- Coleg Llandrillo: L53
- Coleg Meirion-Dwyfor: L53
- Dolgellau Campus Code - D
- Coleg Menai: L53
- Bangor Campus Code - B
- Parc Menai Campus Code - M
- Llangefni Campus Code - L
Missed the UCAS Deadline?
The colleges will continue to accept full time applications through UCAS after the deadline has passed.
If there isn't a link to apply online, our
application system for next year is closed. For more information, contact the college.
If your course is classed as part-time for fee purposes, you can apply online directly from the course
- If there isn't a link to apply online, our application system for next year is closed. For more
information, contact the college.
- BSc (Hons) Professional Policing, Counselling (MSc) and Degree Apprenticeships - Applications for these
courses should be made through Bangor University
For further information or assistance, please contact: