Accessibility Statement for Grŵp Llandrillo Menai
We have made every effort to ensure our website is accessible to all users. We have aimed to make our website adhere to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
This website is also built using the latest CSS properties and HTML5 semantic mark-up available in modern web browsers to optimise accessibility.
On our website, you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts within your browser
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
However, we are aware that some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some areas will have pdf downloads
- In some places, the contrast between foreground and background colours do not meet WCAG 2 AA contrast ratio thresholds and makes text harder to read on some backgrounds
- ARIA tags/attributes are missing in some places, for example, on iframes
- External/third-party content embedded using iframes are not all compliant with WCAG, e.g. the use of Yumpu.com for generating ePaper versions of publications.
This website was last tested on 4 August 2021 using WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or if you think that we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org