Full-Time Courses (Level 1-3)
There is an annual Resource Fee of £25 for students joining any of the three Colleges in September. This payment will provide you with a personal email account, internet access, curriculum resources and library access, as well as a college ID card and the printing of your work (up to £30) in the classroom or in the IT workshop. You will be required to pay your Resource Fee when you enrol in your first week at College.
Degree Courses (Level 4+)
September 2019 Entry
PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that they have secured finance to pay their tuition fees prior to enrolling on a course and are also able to cover any other costs associated with being a student on that particular course.
- No fees to be paid up front
- Tuition fees on full-time degree courses are £8,300 in September 2019 for each year of study, in total £24,900. The annual fees may increase in line with inflation in 2021 and 2022 for those commencing their undergraduate studies in 2019-20 (using the CPIH inflation rate of September the year prior as per the ONS website – i.e. fee for the academic year 2021 will rise in line with the CPIH rate of September 2019). Inflationary increases in fees will not result in the fee exceeding the maximum fee level prescribed in legislation (currently set at £9k per annum for Wales).
- Funding will be available to support your studies through Student Finance Wales
- Bursaries available.
Our Higher Education Fee Plan can be found on our HE Policies Page
Note that any uncompleted previous study may affect your entitlement. For full details go to Student Finance Wales
Fees for progressing students 2019/20
The fee for full-time students progressing directly to the next level of their course in 2019/20 without any break in study is:
- Level 4 to Level 5 = £8,100
- Level 5 to Level 6 = £7,900
You will need to reapply for your funding when your student finance agency advises you to do so, this is usually somewhere around March / April time.
All the part-time higher education courses which run at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai campuses are listed in our September Part-time Courses guide, together with the fees for each course.
Information on bursaries is available on our financial support page.
For the latest information, please contact us.