Perhaps you're thinking that you should have chosen different subjects? Or chosen a course that is more 'hands-on,' where you learn a trade?
Whatever you're thinking, we understand that making the decision to try something different can be daunting.
To help you think things over, we've drawn up a list of just a few of the benefits of coming to study at college:
- More choice. College can offer you a wide range of courses, both academic and vocational, in more than 35 subject areas. At AS/A Level alone, you can choose from nearly 40 different subjects.
- More skills. At college, there will be opportunities for work experience and participation in national competitions; you'll meet and listen to some great mentors and guest speakers, and you'll visit businesses and organisations relevant to your course. This will give you a real taste of the career you could follow and make your CV all the more impressive!
- More support. Personal Tutors, a Learning Support Team, Student Advisors, Learning Coaches - at college, you will be fully supported throughout your course.
- More independence. You'll be treated like an adult at college, and the skills you develop, such as communication, time management, team work, social skills and work-experience, will make you more employable and prepared for the world of work or higher education.
- More social opportunities. Around 21,000 students study across our campuses, so chances are that you'll meet many different and interesting people if you study with us - some of whom might turn out to be friends for life!
If you choose to study at one of our colleges, you will leave with a recognised qualification that will get you the job, apprenticeship or university place that you really want.
It's never too late to change. Apply directly through our website today or get in touch with us at: email@example.com
Telephone: 01492 542 338