UK residents needed for voice recording research
We are a global translation agency based in the UK and we provide many linguistic
services to companies in over 25 countries around the world.
This opportunity is to help build a voice recognition software system to provide vital
access to various applications such as accessibility platforms for people with disabilities.
The voice samples are merged together to form a single digital map with the aim to
making access to various systems such as ATMs much more comfortable for people with
Pay and benefits
- Earn £8 for a 10 minute recording
- Work from anywhere as all you need is a mobile phone
- Work at any time, on any day to suit you
- No qualifications or previous experience needed
- Access to a mobile phone
- Must be a UK resident
- Must have permission to work in the UK
- Must be able to speak English fluently
Stealth Translations Ltd is a technical translation service provider, and for more than 10
years, the award winning translation agency, we have been providing high quality,
technical translation services to and from any language using any electronic format.
Apply through our website