This course is an English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) course and it is suitable for anyone whose first language is not English or Welsh.
The course will help you:
- Improve your language, confidence and skills
- Gain the language and skills you need for living and working in Wales
- Prepare you to find training and work
- Meet people from all over the world alongside local people.
Very friendly teachers will help you set goals and support you to achieve them.
Topics covered will include:
- General English
- Speaking and Listening Skills
- Reading and Writing Skills
- English for Work
- Personal tutorials
- ESOL and IT (optional)
- ESOL and Maths (optional)
The course is free to permanent UK and EU residents who meet eligibility requirements.