This programme includes the following modules:
- Pre Foundation Qualification in Construction which will include a variety of trades such as plastering, brickwork, plumbing, painting and carpentry depending on the campus you choose.
- Essential Skills Wales; Application of Number and Communication Skills OR GCSE (for learners who achieved a grade D in either, English, Maths or Welsh.
- Group and individual Tutorial Sessions
The programme is delivered through a blend of the following:
- Both practical and theory-based classes
- Realistic work environments
- Specialised workshops for the different trades
- Workbook tasks
Your programme will include a combination of:
- Essential Skills qualifications and/or
- GCSE resits
This may include a combination of Application of Number, Communication, Digital Literacy and Essential Employability Skills
This may include GCSE Numeracy/Maths and/or Welsh/English Language.
Maths & Welsh/English
If you don't achieve a C or above in Maths and/ or English/Welsh, we will support you to retake these subjects as part of your study programme.