Available remotely- Tutor led
IOSH Working Safely is relevant to all industries and organisations.
This IOSH accredited course is designed for people at any level, in any sector, this course is about giving everyone a grounding in the essentials of health and safety.
Course Agenda: The IOSH Managing Safely will cover the following:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance.
By the end of the training course, the delegate will:
- Have a clearer understanding of identifying and dealing with occupational risks and hazards, able to outwardly improve safety in the workplace
- Understand how they can make a difference to their well-being, as well as the well-being of their team, through everyday behaviours
- Be more aware of the legislated responsibilities of companies
- Have a greater understanding of how to reduce environmental impact
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate.