Is this course right for me?
This course is designed to give managers all they need to know to help them handle health and safety in their teams.
- A basic knowledge of Health and Safety is required to undertake this course.
- Taught sessions in the classroom.
At the end of the session, you must:
- sit an exam of 22 questions
- submit a project of a risk assessment carried out within your own workplace
You need to be successful in both aspects of the assessment in order to obtain the certification
Other courses such as:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH NCC1+NCC2 of the Construction Certificate