To complete a Level 4 CIM course you will need to be in a junior marketing role in an organisation or a marketer within an SME.
This module focuses on the importance of the ever-evolving, dynamic digital landscape. You will develop skills to improve digital marketing performance and explore the challenges and opportunities within the digital environment. You will also use a range of tools to plan how to enhance an organisation’s effectiveness in the digital age.
The benefits of studying a CIM course are:
- Gain a recognised professional marketing qualification that opens up new career prospects and job roles
- Gain new marketing skills
- Put the new skills into practice within your role
- Build your professional marketing capabilities
- Develop better communication skills with your customers
- 100% funding is available through the Personal Learning Account (PLA)