To complete a Level 4 CIM course you will need to be in a junior marketing role in an organisation or a marketer within an SME.
In this module, you will learn about the role of marketing in the organisation and the key concepts that underpin the activities of the marketer. You will explore the marketing environment, customer behaviour in the digital age, market research and the marketing planning process. This will include the marketing mix and a tactical planning framework to aid marketing effectiveness.
The benefits of studying a CIM course are:
- Gain a recognised professional marketing qualification that opens up new career prospects and job roles
- Gain new marketing skills
- Put the new skills into practice within your role
- Build your professional marketing capabilities
- Develop better communication skills with your customers
- 100% funding is available through the Personal Learning Account (PLA)