- Always bring your photo ID
- Be silent once in the exam room
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the exam start time
- Listen to, and act upon the Invigilator's instructions at all times
What do I need to bring?
- Your photo ID
- All necessary equipment for the exam e.g. a black pen, pencil, calculators (no stored information or lids allowed)
- A see-through pencil case/glasses case - no writing allowed.
What can't I take into the exam room?
- Bags, mobile phones, smartwatches, or any web device
- Drinks must be label free
- Any notes or written materials
What happens if...
I cheat in an exam or assessment?
Notes and unauthorised materials will be confiscated, the incident will be reported to the awarding body, and you may lose all marks for that exam and for all other exams for that awarding body.
I take my mobile phone/watch into an exam or assessment?
It will be confiscated, the incident will be reported to the awarding body, and you may lose all marks for that exam and for all other exams for that awarding body.
Report to Reception, Exams Office, or inform your tutor and wait to be supervised. If you are very late you may not be able to sit the exam, andeven if you are allowed to sit the exam your paper may still not be marked by the awarding body.
If I'm unwell or need assistance?
Put your hand up and tell the invigilator, who may then assist you or call the Exams Department of your circumstances.