A workshop which will enable you to gain a better understanding of everything (product or service) your business has to offer, and how you can maximize customer engagement with your organisation.
*Can be delivered on a customer site on request.
Benefits of the course will include:
- Understanding the importance of keeping product/service knowledge up to date.
- Better communication between different departments and staff teams.
- Understanding the real benefits of ‘Upselling’ and ‘Cross-Selling’.
- Techniques to promote additional products and/or services.
- How you can match products and/or services to specific customer needs.
- Higher levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Increased profit income levels for the business.
- Higher numbers of returning customers and positive customer reviews.
- The potential to attract new customers.
During the workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Identify opportunities to promote additional products and/or services that are likely to improve the customer experience.
- Promote the benefits of additional products and/or services that are likely to be of interest to customers.
- Give information to customers that will help them to decide whether to select additional products and/or services.
- How to act on and respond to effectively information received from customers.
- Interact in a productive manner with other departments of the business, and achieve a real ‘one team’ ethos.
- Gain awareness of organisational policies and procedures, legal and ethical requirements when promoting products and/or services. Organisational policies and procedures which relate to: roles and responsibilities showing limits of authority / service offer / handling of customers.
- What your policies and procedures on the promotion of additional products and/or services.
- What are the legal requirements related to the selling and/or promotion of goods and services.
“The feedback has been really positive. We had a few line
managers on the training and they have said it’s given their
teams’ food for thought around
advertising/selling/showcasing facilities/products from
across the company. Which was one of the main goals so
I’m very pleased with that one. It’s also got staff thinking more about sales.”
Aura Wales (Leisure & Libraries) - October 2022