Is this PRINCE2 course suitable for me?
This package includes both PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner levels (and their respective exams) and would be ideal for someone looking to gain first-class project management knowledge and skills, improve employment opportunities and build a career in project management.
Course topics include:
- Principles: which guide decisions and actions.
- Processes: the step-by-step method for managing a project.
- Practices: the aspects of a project that have to be addressed during the lifecycle of a project.
- People Management: the 7th edition now includes this essential aspect of project management.
- Digital management and communication: using current tools to engage with all stakeholders.
The foundation course is 3 days delivery with an exam at the end. The practitioner course follows the same format, 3 days delivery with the exam included on the last day.
This qualification is aimed at Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers. The course is also relevant to other staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members, Team Managers, Project Assurance, Project Support and operational line managers/staff.
The course is intensive and requires pre-reading of the course material of approximately 6 hours. There is also homework set for each of the evenings/weekend, amounting to about 1.5 hrs per evening/day.
There is a requirement to keep either of your PRINCE2 qualifications up to date through revalidation after 3 years, or through AEXLOS membership CPD.