These occupation frameworks are designed to provide new entrants and those seeking progression in their career with the opportunity to develop competencies that are needed to carry out job roles and responsibilities associated with the installation, maintenance, commissioning and servicing of domestic plumbing and heating systems. Including relevant:
- Environmental technologies
- Technological requirements and changes
- Statutory and non-statutory regulations and requirements
Your employers' business could include the installation, service, maintenance and repair of a variety of plumbing systems and equipment, including:
- Showers; Baths; Sinks; WC
- Drainage Pipes, Plastic and Copper Water Pipes and Guttering
- Heating Systems fueled by Gas; Solar Thermal; Heat Pumps; Oil and Solid Fuel.
These products could be installed in domestic, industrial and commercial premises.