IOSH Managing Safely is relevant to all industries and organisations.
This IOSH accredited course is designed for people at any level, in any sector, this course is about giving everyone a grounding in the essentials of health and safety.
Course Agenda: The IOSH Managing Safely will cover the following:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance.
By the end of the training course, the delegate will:
- Have a clearer understanding of identifying and dealing with occupational risks and hazards, able to outwardly improve safety in the workplace
- Understand how they can make a difference to their well-being, as well as the well-being of their team, through everyday behaviours
- Be more aware of the legislated responsibilities of companies
- Have a greater understanding of how to reduce environmental impact
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate.