The Level 4 Award in Leadership and Management is designed for new and aspiring middle managers. The qualification helps learners to understand the role, gain business knowledge, and help to develop the technical skills they need to lead effectively at this level.
It particularly supports practising new middle managers seeking to develop the capabilities and personal awareness you need to be a leader , and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other challenges.
Benefits for you of undertaking this course are:
- Gain a range of key leadership and management skills
- Put new skills into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
- A recognised industry qualification for team leaders and aspiring managers.
Benefits for your employer of undertaking this course are:
- Effective and confident managers
- Middle managers with an advanced understanding of their role and function in your organisation
- Managers who can assess and improve their own leadership styles and behaviours
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business.