The Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management is ideal for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities.
It particularly supports practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people though organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
** Please note a laptop/computer, microphone, camera and internet access are required for this programme. Mobile phones and PDA’s are not suitable and will not provide a good learning experience.
Benefits for you of undertaking this course are:
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Put new skills into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
- A recognised industry qualification for team leaders and aspiring managers.
Benefits for your employer of undertaking this course are:
- Effective and confident managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business.
Course fees under the SEE Project are:
- Small/Micro business - £208.50
- Medium - £278
- Large - £347.50