You will study a variety of subject-specific modules, in addition to Literacy and Numeracy skills, or resisting a GCSE
The programme will be delivered through a blend of the following:
- Individual and Group work
- Workshop practical sessions with excellent workshop facilities
- Classroom-based learning in well-equipped classrooms
- 1:1 Personal tutorial support
- Group tutorial sessions
- Educational visits
- Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) such as Moodle or Google Classroom.
Your programme will include a combination of:
- Essential Skills qualifications and/or
- GCSE resits
This may include a combination of Application of Number, Communication, Digital Literacy and Essential Employability Skills
This may include GCSE Numeracy/Maths and/or Welsh/English Language.
Maths & Welsh/English
If you don't achieve a C or above in Maths and/ or English/Welsh, we will support you to retake these subjects as part of your study programme.