To complete a Level 4 CIM course you will need to be in a junior marketing role in an organisation or a marketer within an SME.
This module gives you the knowledge and skills to plan and implement successful campaigns that deliver real results for an organisation. You will learn the campaign planning process including how to analyse an organisation’s current position. You will also learn how to set campaign objectives, implement a campaign then measure and evaluate its success to aid continuous improvement in the fast-changing world of marketing.
The benefits of studying a CIM course are:
- Gain a recognised professional marketing qualification that opens up new career prospects and job roles
- Gain new marketing skills
- Put the new skills into practice within your role
- Build your professional marketing capabilities
- Develop better communication skills with your customers
- 100% funding is available through the Personal Learning Account (PLA)