The programme is delivered through blended learning:
- Lectures (including on campus and online).
- Site visits (on site or virtual)
- Field trips (COVID Safety measure permitting)
- Practical application of skills and knowledge
Your programme will include a combination of:
- Essential Skills qualifications and/or
- GCSE resits and/or
- The Welsh Baccalaureate
Welsh Baccalaureate is a valuable qualification which is often studied alongside your Level 3 full-time course.
The qualification is graded A*-E, carrying the equivalent UCAS points at Level 3, and equips you with transferable personal and business skills. It is highly regarded by universities and employers alike.
As part of the qualification, you will learn about Global Citizenship, Enterprise and Employability and take part in community engagement and work experience.
This may include a combination of Application of Number, Communication, Digital Literacy and Essential Employability Skills
This may include GCSE Numeracy/Maths and/or Welsh/English Language.