Who can access the project?
SME’s must be a registered business in Conwy, Flintshire, Denbighshire, Gwynedd or Anglesey
Why should you join the Green Digital Academy?
This project will work with you to take your business on an innovation journey to help you:
- Gain a competitive edge and boost your reputation as a green business
- Understand your net zero and digital priorities and how to take action
- Quickly adapt to increasing government net zero regulations and contractor pressure
- Expand your business by developing new innovative solutions to sell into the growing ‘net zero’ market
- Meet growing consumer demand for environmentally-friendly products and services
- Increase profits, cut production costs and find energy efficient measures
- Enhance your supply chain credentials by integrating sustainability into procurement
What will you get?
Through the project you will
be able to access fully-funded consultancy support in the form of an
expert mentor who will work with you to evaluate where your business is
They will help carry out a net zero diagnostic of your
business and your employee’s carbon output, including car travel, energy
usage/consumption, waste disposal and use of materials, as well as a
detailed diagnostic on digital capabilities. This will produce an
individual report and bespoke road map for your business.
They will then work with you to develop a plan that will
help you identify funding and training to successfully engage with and
use digital technology to reduce your carbon footprint, and support the
delivery of the road map for your business.
For more information
Fill in the form below, or contact the Green Digital Academy on: