The course will benefit any organisation looking to implement an Environmental Management System.
Foundations of Environmental Awareness covering:
- The Meaning of environment, weather, climate, habitats, ecosystems, biodiversity, pollution and sustainability.
- The importance and benefits of sustainable development
- Environmental management systems
Pollution, Impact assessments and emergencies covering:
- Principles and practice of impact assessments,
- Main sources, types, controls and impacts of air pollution,
- The main sources, controls and impacts of water pollution,
- The main sources, controls and impacts of environmental noise,
- Types of waste,
- Waste management,
- Dealing with environmental emergencies.