- Available at:Llangefni, Rhos-on-Sea, Dolgellau - CaMDA (Construction and Engineering)
- Study Mode:Part-time
- Course Length:
- 3 years
Please contact us for further information about applying for this course.
An apprenticeship in construction is a form of vocational training whereby the apprentice follows a Construction Skills' approved framework to develop skills and knowledge and who would then demonstrate and evidence their application in a construction environment.
In order to complete a Construction Apprenticeship, the apprentice must have been employed during the apprenticeship, have evidenced competence in the specified range of vocational skills and have an employed status at the time of completion.
- No formal qualifications are required but experience in construction is desirable.
- All apprentices must have an employer who can cover the NVQ criteria.
- Technical training is provided in the college 1 day per week, including time in practical workshops.
- Completion of a portfolio of evidence
- Work based observations
- Theory based tasks and tests
From Foundation Apprenticeship Level 2 to an Apprenticeship Level 3.
Course type: Apprenticeships
- Construction and the Built Environment
This programme is available bilingually at the following campus(es):