Breakfast is widely recognised as the most important meal of the day. As part of our commitment to promoting health and wellbeing, we are piloting a free breakfast for our learners.
Mon - Fri
- 8.45am - 9.15am*, College refectory**, Term time only
- Two slices of buttered toast & fruit juice, OR Piece of fruit & fruit juice
To access the breakfast:
- Please remember to wear your learner ID and lanyard
- Go to the counter and make your food choice
- Go to the till for the staff to record your breakfast
- Scan the QR code with your mobile phone and record your learner ID
The breakfast must be accessed in person and only one breakfast can be provided per day.
When accessing the breakfast, please be mindful of potential queues.
* Site variations may apply
** For food hygiene and safety reasons, the offer will differ on sites without a refectory service.