Dear potential member, I would like to invite you to discuss and consider applying to undertake the MA Module in Bilingual Teaching Methodology which is offered by Sgiliaith and accredited by the School of Education, Bangor University.
Course fees are funded by the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol and, in accordance with the funding requirements, this Level 7 30-credit module is aimed at practitioners who have undertaken either Sgiliaith’s two day Introduction to Bilingual Teaching/Supporting Bilingual Teaching courses or the National Sabbatical Scheme within the past three years.
Contact dates and times for 2020-21 are below, the 8 sessions equates to 5 days of contact with Sgiliaith tutors.
- Session 1 - Monday, 19 October 2020, 1.30 - 4.30
- Session 2 - Tuesday, 20 October 2020, 9.30 - 12.30
- Session 3 - Tuesday, 1 December 2020, 1.30 - 4.30
- Session 4 - Wednesday, 2 December 2020, 9.30 - 12.30
- Session 5 - Wednesday, 20 January 2021, 1.30 - 4.30
- Session 6 - Thursday, 21 January 2021, 9.30 - 12.30
- Session 7 - Thursday, 4 March 2021, 9.30 - 4.30
- Session 8 - Friday, 11 June 2021, 9.30 - 4.30
Potential module members are required; •
- to be fluent in Welsh for the purpose of delivering a lesson, assessing learners and producing teaching and learning materials in Welsh
- to be qualified as practitioners in the post-14 education sector (lecturers or assessors) and teaching a group in a classroom regularly
- in accordance with Bangor University’s guidelines, either have an initial degree, a recognised equivalent qualification, or be over 25 years of age with at least two years of relevant professional experience.
For more information, please contact Gwennan Richards, Sgiliaith and Bilingual Development Manager on 01758 704613 or email@example.com