- ● Do you like to see young people succeed?
- ● Do you have the skills to get the best out of young people?
- ● Are you and “open” person, fun and determined?
- ● Do you like to work and help young people achieve their potential?
………..if you answer yes to all the above and want to make a difference to the lives and futures of young people in Gwynedd and Anglesey, then this post is ideal for you! You will work with a team of other dedicated staff to ensure worthy opportunities and support for Coleg Meirion Dwyfor Learners.
Grŵp Llandrillo Menai is piloting a new role called Learner Success Mentor (LSM) These staff will support our full-time students to maximise their attendance at college, stay on track and achieve their learning goals.
The LSM will be line-managed by the Programme Area Manager and will support Personal Tutors with the following student issues:
- non completion of college work.