The 4 star, award winning Imperial Hotel are looking for a Night Porter to work as part of our team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a Hotel and will be motivated and reliable with the ability to work well alone or as part of a team.
Duties will include some of the following:
· Ensuring the safety and security of the building over night
· Tending to guest requests throughout the night
· Managing late check ins for guests
· Set up function rooms or lay table as and when needed
· All aspects of cleaning duties
The successful candidate will work a shift pattern of 4 on and 4 off, each shift being 9 hours (10.30pm – 7.30am).
Benefits include staff discount in our restaurant and our Health and Fitness Centre, Mint Condition and staff rates in The Imperial Hotel and our other hotels.
PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERVIEWS FOR THIS ROLE WILL TAKE PLACE THROUGHOUT APRIL, READY FOR RE-OPENING IN MAY. HOWEVER, WE ARE STILL AWAITING GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE ON WHEN THIS MAY BE