Bilingual Development and Equality Manager
The main purpose of this role is to manage the Sgiliaith A level provision, translation and Work Welsh teams, the Sgiliaith National Training and Mentoring scheme and the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol funded projects so that they run effectively & efficiently in line with the Grŵp’s strategic and operational plans. In addition, the role will develop and realise our equality and inclusion priorities for 2023.
£49,177.04 - £52,104.74 per annum, dependent on qualifications and experience
Place of Work
- Place of work to be discussed
37 days per annum, plus Bank Holidays and Efficiency Days
37 hours per week
Teachers Pension Scheme
Full Time Permanent
08 Jun 2023
12:00 PM (Midday)
Our application form is in PDF format. You will need a program such as Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer/device to open and edit this document.
Welsh applications are welcomed. Welsh applications will not be treated less favourably than applications submitted in English.
How to apply
Applications may be submitted in Welsh or English; any application submitted in Welsh will not be treated less favourably or be subject to any delay.
- Download and save the application form to your computer/device (e.g. to My Documents or Downloads folder).
- Browse to the folder that contains the application form and open the PDF using a program such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Don't open/view it in your browser as you might not be able to save.
- Fill out the form, including the equal opportunities monitoring form.
- Send your completed application form to email@example.com. The post you have applied for should be used as the subject line of your email.
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any assistance or require further information.
Why work for us?
Definition of language skills
Guidance for Lecturers
Disclosure and Barring Scheme (DBS)
We have a number of other employer jobs across the region with local Businesses both large and small. The employers noted here are keen to provide an opportunity to the right young person