As members of the prestigious WRU U18 Wednesday League, the exposure and rugby provision our Rugby Academy students will receive is first class. With highly competitive fixtures, players are exposed to a level of competition which has an intensity, physicality and skill level that is above and beyond what they'll have experienced at U16 level. With fixtures being televised on S4C, these students will be able to showcase their talents to a national audience.
As part of a Rugby Academy student's development, they have access to the following:
- 15 Hours timetabled for rugby – 3 sessions a week, with fixtures played on Wednesdays
- Intense pre-season programme
- Emphasis on core, positional and unit skills, game management and tactical awareness
- Individual and team analysis
- Development plans and core skill assessments.