We have proudly placed No.1 in the “Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK”– Join us as a Trainee Chef and we can offer you a package of up to £600 per week including Tip Jar!
At Hickory’s Smokehouse, we can provide award-winning training, amazing progression opportunities, highly competitive salaries and a host of tasty benefits as a Trainee Chef – To put a long story short, you commit to us, and we will invest in you. Big time.
Benefits of being a Hickory’s Trainee Chef
- Competitive Trainee Chef pay including ‘section cross training’ pay increases
- Earn up to £3.00 per hour on top of your hourly pay with our generous Tip Jar from our guests
- The chance to work in one of our £250k bespoke built kitchens
- 25% discount for you and 5 friends at all of our restaurants (including Barlounge & Upstairs at the Grill in Chester). This will increase to 50% discount for loyal service
- Birthday reward - A meal on us for you and your friends every year
- Superb training & progression opportunities with The Hickory’s Academy
- Qualification opportunities whilst working (Up to A Level and Degree level equivalent)
- FREE BBQ / Team food and authentic sodas while on shift
- Christmas Day off work every year
- Paid occasion days off (Wedding Day, Kid’s first day at school, Moving into your first house and more!)
- The Red Zone – Our pledge to work life balance
- Up to £500 refer a friend scheme
Simply email email@example.com with your cv and/or covering letter.