We are looking for guardians for the next generation, a network of Student Engagement Volunteers who can represent the NSPCC on campus or college. People who believe in the work we do and understand the many struggles the younger generation face on a day to day basis.
Whether an individual or a group you will be enthusiastic and passionate in helping us fight for every childhood and keeping children safe.
You will engage your fellow students and wider campus and college by shouting about the vital work that the NSPCC does and the many ways they can support us. Some of the things you could be doing include;
• Promoting NSPCC campaigns around campus
• Organising fundraising events or activities
• Taking part in a Challenge event such as Trek, run or skydive
• Sharing key messaging through social media and your networks
• Encouraging RAGs, groups and societies to fundraise
• Setting up a Student Volunteer Network or Group
This role offers flexibility to fit in with your busy student lifestyle. You only need to commit to a couple of hours a month but can do more if you would like to.
We’ll support you with advice, tools and information to help you spread the word about the NSPCC. We’ll kit you out with all the materials you need to support your events and activities. You’ll learn more about how you’re helping to protect children in your local area and across the UK
Apply online at the following links -
NSPCC Volunteering | Job description English