Job Purpose: Greeting callers and legal audio typing secretarial work
1. Manning the reception desk
2. Receiving and directing telephone calls and visitors to the office in a professional, courteous manner
3. Dealing with straight forward enquiries
4. Updating the Case Management System and utilising this for document production.
5. Audio typing or copy typing of letters and other documents
6. Making telephone calls to clients, solicitors, court etc
7. Diary maintenance
8. Collection/delivery/despatch of post
9. Opening and closing of files following set procedures
10. Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
11. Any other tasks that may be required.