The hotel has seen a great deal of investment in the past 18 months making it the vibrant hospitality setting it is today with a friendly, family atmosphere. Supporting the chef and food service staff, the positions will involve temporary seasonal work initially.
This roles may suit someone who is considering long term employment in the hospitality industry and maybe working towards a career. Equally applications are welcome from people just looking for a temporary position.
Proprietor James Budgen is keen to support personal professional development.
Chef/Kitchen hand duties to include: Kitchen Porter duties to include:
- Prepare salads, deserts and starters - Washing dishes and pots
- Cooking under supervision - Kitchen cleaning duties
- Assist with plating up for service - Assist with food preparation
- Kitchen cleaning tasks
- Assist with ordering & stock control
- Other duties as required to assist the chef
The successful applicants will be happy to work the hours required for the hospitality industry to include evenings, split shifts and weekends.
Call James on 01690 710777 to chat about the role prior to application.