The Tavern on The Bay is a casual, contemporary dining experience set within the luxury St Davids’ Holiday Park in the beautiful Red Wharf Bay on Anglesey. The park is family owned and managed as part of the wider company, St Davids Leisure Ltd which has two other parks in the region.
Preparing for the busy summer season, food & beverage assistant posts are available offering part and full time hours. We would welcome applicants looking for seasonal work or people who want to enter the industry and develop a career. St Davids Leisure Ltd are keen to recruit, retain, train and develop aspiring tourism professionals for the future!
Duties to include –
- Restaurant housekeeping duties – cleaning, sweeping, mopping, table setting, replenish cruets
- Engaging with kitchen staff to ensure full knowledge of menu items prior to service.
- Engage with bar staff in the handling of drinks orders.
- Meet, greet and engage guests throughout their visit.
- Service of food & beverages.
- Undertake transactions.
- Communication with fellow food & beverage service staff and manager in relation to any issues during service.
Personal requirements –
- Genuinely enjoys engaging with people and appreciates the value of good customer service.
- Takes pride in their appearance and their standards of work.
- Preferably someone who is bilingual Welsh/English but this is not essential.
- Is able to work in an organised manner at all times and maintain a sense of calm, when working under pressure.
- Someone who maintains respect for their fellow workers and customers at all times.
The successful candidate will receive competitive rate of pay, the benefit of working with a friendly nurturing team in a beautiful location and venue. Take a look at our website before you apply https://www.thetavernonthebay....
Call Carol Peers on 01248 852341 for an informal chat prior to application.