The Dunoon Hotel is a family owned hotel located in the centre of Llandudno. AA Four Star Accredited and playing host to business and tourism visitors, The hotel has seen considerable investment in recent years, accumulating several awards and accolades including Two AA Rosettes for Culinary Excellence, Visit Wales Gold Award, and Go North Wales Tourism Hotel of The Year.
The hotel is recruiting food & beverage service assistants. Applicants will have the personality and attitude to excel within the role to maintain the consistently high standards of the hotel. In return, they will receive a competitive rate of pay and support and encouragement to develop their skills within the role. This will include full training within the workplace from more senior industry experienced professionals within the team.
Part time and full time posts are available. There is also the opportunity to train and develop a career in hospitality. This may include enrolment onto a relevant hospitality apprenticeship programme.
Duties to include –
- Preparing your work station and assigned restaurant area for service.
- Liase with the kitchen pre service – to know and understand each days menu.
- Advise guests of meal & drink choices and communicate table orders to the kitchen.
- Undertake to learn table service skills, as advised by senior staff and work based assessors (if enrolled on an apprenticeship programme)
- Serve meals from kitchen in a timely manner.
- Clear down and maintain the table order between courses.
- Process transactions.
- Maintain clean and tidy restaurant, during, pre and post service.
You can call Gerwyn Rowlands – General Manager prior to application. 01492 860787