Enhanced Rate of Pay of £11 per hour from 1st June to 30th September 2021!
Haulfryn family is looking for a Commis Chef to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort, The Warren, Abersoch.
We are looking for a commis chef who can do 42.5 hours of work per week on a variety of shifts. We can also offer a fixed term contract up to end of October with a minimum of 16 hours per week guaranteed.
The resort hosts over 500 exclusive use holiday homes. We have 3 restaurant outlets, food van and kiosk offerings, a supermarket, spa and fully equiped leisure area. The Warren is located on the North Wales riviera with a unique climate and within walking distance of the affluent village of Abersoch on the Llyn Peninsula.
A passionate and professional individual is required to create delicious food offerings in all outlets at our prestigious and exclusive beach front Holiday Park. The Warren is our flagship park with owners who expect nothing but the best and we are looking for you.
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations around the UK. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners and guests.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month award
- Refer a Friend Training and Development Opportunities
- ‘Live in’ a possibility
What Will You Do
- Maintain high standards of hygiene
- Prepare ingredients for the kitchen team
- Measure dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Deal with deliveries and stock rotation
What Will You Bring
- NVQ level 2 in Food Preparation or equivalent
- Relevant experience in the food and license industry
- Eye for quality standards
- Enthusiasm for producing consistent, quality food
- Experience in a similar position desirable
- Outstanding customer service skills enabling you to integrate effectively as part of a close team
- Willing to be trained in other areas of the business e.g. in all our food and bar outlets and learn some basic food preparation skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a small team on shift
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Check out our website: https://careers.haulfryn.co.uk/
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org