Arthog Outdoor Education Centre
Scale 5 SCP 13-17 £23,023 - £24,920 per year (depending on experience / pay award pending)
2x Years Fixed Term
37 hours per week
Arthog Wales Outdoor Education Centre is a long-established popular residential centre providing activities to young people from primary and secondary schools, as well as youth organisations, and adults on behalf of Telford & Wrekin Council.
We are looking for the right person to join Arthog OEC, to lead our Catering Team forwards and manage the catering provision in a busy, and vibrant centre.
The Post Holder will work closely with the Centre Manager and will be responsible for ensuring safe, quality and efficient catering for our residential visitors, staff and general visitors, enjoyed in a social, dining environment.
Key aspects of the role will include;
- Complying with all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety legislation,
- Maintaining up to date food safety records,
- Line Managing the Catering Service Team,
- Delivery of punctual meal services,
- Ensuring all dietary requirements are met,
- Ordering of provisions and managing provisions budget.
Arthog OEC is under the ownership and management of Telford and Wrekin Council. The post comes with an excellent Local Government employee package including;
- A Local Government Pension scheme,
- Annual leave entitlement starting 23 days plus bank holidays,
- A full training package to support and develop all areas of the Catering Manager role.
General information about Arthog OEC and how to apply can be found on our website: Arthog Wales. There are choices in how to make your application. To appy you can either;
- Complete an online applcation at
- Email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post an application form to;
Arthog Outdoor Education Centre,