Our busy kitchen produces home-cooked meals catering to all our nursery children across five settings.
We are looking to recruit a Catering Assistant to join our small, friendly team. A driving licence and/or experience or knowledge of catering/preparing food in a commercial kitchen is not essential but will strengthen your application. A food hygiene certificate is also preferred but not essential.
The duties of the role holder will be to assist in the preparation and creation of our delicious homemade meals, cakes and biscuits. Assisting in feeding the children at mealtimes in the nursery settings, delivering the meals from the kitchen to the nursery setting and washing/cleaning up. Due to the nature of the work and design of our buildings, there will be a requirement to lift heavy pans, carry boxes and use the stairs.
The working hours will be on a rota basis between 7.00 am and 4.00 pm, six hours per day. The pay will be national minimum wage.
We will consider apprentices for this position also.
As a valued part of our friendly team, you will receive:
- a 20% discount on your childcare fees and free early or late session at our Dragon Camp,
- four weeks' annual leave and bank holidays with early shutdown on Christmas and New Years' Eve,
- a long service holiday award,
- on the job perks such as free lunches and annual events,
- contributory pension scheme,
- recognition awards, and
- 50% discount on our partner driving instructor for lessons.
If you think you have what it takes to be a successful, enthusiastic member of our team, apply now with your CV.
Danfonwch eich CV at /Send your CV to email@example.com