The role of Apprentice Reservations Assistant has been created to work as part of the reservations team at the Royal Oak Hotel in Betws-y-Coed. As the business continues to grow and long-term plans to expand operations are put into action, the successful candidate would be joining us at a really exciting time.
Duties will include general tasks associated with the smooth running of the of reservations department. This is a front facing role which develops IT and systems knowledge, other aspects of the job include meeting and greeting guests, liaising with the hotel management, answering emails and telephone enquiries, and working with the rest of the reservation team to build customer relations, field complaints and generate sales.
Attractive employment package including:
- £15-18.5k Salary
- Permanent Employment with guaranteed 39 hours a week in winter.
- Staff Pension.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Discounted membership of leisure spa & gym.
- Free breakfasts on morning shifts
- 20% discount on off-duty meals. 50% discount on-duty meals.
- Optional live-in accommodation with 3 free meals a day
- Free parking
You have the opportunity to call Linda Evans on 01492 710219 prior to submitting your application.
Email your application to email@example.com