Career Development Opportunity –
Work in a different aspect of the tourism industry!
Conwy Property Management Ltd is a small family owned business managing lettings for quality holiday accommodation in the Conwy and Llandudno area. Proprietors Ellen and Richie are currently recruiting for the position of Apprentice Office Administrator.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to make their own mark. This may include input and ideas into improvements to day-to-day systems and processes and/or maybe developing and implementing ideas for marketing and use of social media channels. There is ample scope for personal professional development in whatever direction relevant to the business. This may be marketing, finance, general management or even specific to property management.
The position offers competitive rates of pay above national minimum wage, comfortable office and convenient location in the centre of Llandudno and the chance to work with a friendly close knit team.
Duties to include:
- Handle phone enquiries
- Undertake office admin duties – filing, prepare documents, make appointments, type letters and documents.
- Prepare letting profiles and marketing material.
- Sometimes attend site visits at client properties.
- Take and transfer messages between team members, clients and tenants.
- Other duties and assistance as requested by other members of the team.
By email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Ellen or Richie for an informal chat prior to application.
01492 330356 or 07800930761