The Royal Oak, Betws-y-Coed Ltd is an award-winning hospitality business with a heritage spanning almost 200 years. It operates hotels including The Royal Oak, The Waterloo Hotel & Lodge, and Stables Lodge. Located in the heart of Snowdonia, the venues play host to thousands of visitors – for business and tourism, each year. It is a key employer both within Conwy County and the North Wales tourism industry.
The role of Administration Assistant has been created to work as part of the central business team in Betws-y-Coed. As the business continues to grow and long-term plans to expand operations are put into action, the successful candidate would be joining us at a really exciting time. Duties will include general tasks associated with the smooth running of the office but human resources will be one of the more significant features of the role. There will be the opportunity to enrol onto an administration apprenticeship upon recruitment and a professional qualification in human resources in the future.
Required skills, experience & personality:
- Has a genuine interest in human resources and is keen to develop in this area, building a career.
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above. Good level of numeracy, literacy and computer literacy.
- Preferably someone with previous administration experience although not essential.
- Has good organisation skills.
- Is a ‘people’ person and works well as part of a busy team.
- A confident communicator with people at all levels.
- Being a Welsh speaker would be an advantage but not essential.
- Relishes a challenge and thrives in a busy environment where no two days are the same.
Employment package –
- Annual Salary £15,000- 18,000. Annual pay review.
- Permanent full time employment.
- Staff Pension.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Discounted membership of leisure spa & gym.
- Free breakfasts on morning shift
- 20% discount on off-duty meals. 50% discount on-duty meals.
- Optional live-in accommodation with 3 free meals a day
- Free parking
Email your CV and covering letter to Linda Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org