Garej Arwyn Cyf is looking for a new team member to join our administrative team.
If you are interested in working in one of Wales’s best independent garages, helping our 20+ team to ensure our service is the best in North Wales, and you meet our requirements we look forward to hearing from you.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Answering telephone and dealing with customer enquiries
- Production of invoices & related documents
- Dealing with customers picking up or dropping off vehicles
- General filing and administrative duties as required
- Providing support for other members of the administration team
To be successful in obtaining this role, you will need to have the following skills and abilities;
- Excellent and efficient organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Welsh & English
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work with set procedures
- Previous administrative experience
- Reliability, a strong team ethic and flexibility
- Experience in the motor industry and a full driving license beneficial (although not essential)
Normal hours of work are:
9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday
8:30am – 12:30pm every third Saturday morning
(42 hours per week average)
Salary: From £10.42 per hour (dependant on experience)
If you’re interested, why wait? Apply now by sending your cover letter and CV now!
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org