This framework provides the apprentice with the competence, skills and knowledge to work effectively and efficiently with IT systems, communications and productivity tools and applications in a range of job roles and industry sectors.
The Level 2 Apprenticeship in IT User may be working in a wide range of industries, including typical job roles as:
- Personal assistant, Office support
- Application helpdesk support
- Website design/technician
- Publishing or multimedia assistant
- Sales and Marketing executive
- Teaching assistant or school administrator.
The Level 3 Apprentice will be prepared for job roles requiring in-depth knowledge and competence in the use of particular systems and software, as well as wide-ranging transferable skills and the ability to develop and test solutions to improve workplace productivity through the use of IT.