Is this course right for me?
The BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis will validate your skills and knowledge as a Business Analysis and show that you have the capabilities to function within the Business Analysis sector. This is an internationally recognised diploma that shows you have demonstrated the full and detailed understanding of business analysis best practice. This Diploma is made up of three elements:
Two core modules:
- The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
- The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering
Knowledge-based specialism, of either:
- The BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis, or
- The BCS Foundation Certificate in Commercial Awareness
Practitioner-based module of:
- The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes
There are no formal requirements, but you’ll need a keen interest in the subject.
The course includes exams which are invigilated online and you need to have access to an internet enabled device with a microphone and a webcam.
Once you have completed this course, we recommend you to look at the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (ISO18404) Course.
Additional campus/course information:
- Remote Learning
The BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis consists of four modules and relevant exams. Once this first part has been completed, you will then have to sit an oral exam. You will then be awarded the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
The three core modules are:
- The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice – Providing a holistic view of the organisation through strategic analysis techniques and tools, and
- The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering – Fully understand the requirements engineering process of eliciting, analysing, validating, documenting, and managing requirements
- The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes – Taking you through the different levels and aspects of modelling the processes of the business, through to the framework to improve the business processes
You will need a Knowledge-based specialism of either:
- The BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis – An overview of the principles, techniques, and tools of the Business Analyst, or
- The BCS Foundation Certificate in Commercial Awareness – The understanding of the financial, cultural, and organisational behaviour that affects all businesses.