Is this course right for me?
This is the dawn of the cloud era and the demand for people who can implement and manage cloud solutions will only grow from here. With such a high demand in this sector, and with excellent career growth opportunities, now is the time to train and get qualified to enter this sector as a professional.
With this increase in demand, the market is ready for certified AWS Cloud professionals, making this an excellent career choice to move into now.
This course teaches you from the basics to becoming a Cloud Solutions Architect - Associate Level.
There are no formal requirements but it would be advantageous to:
- Have a basic or intermediate understanding of computing and networks and:
- Be a fast learner
- Be hardworking
- Be committed to succeed
The course includes exams which are invigilated online and you need to have access to an internet enabled device with a microphone and a webcam.
Once you have completed this course, we recommend you to look at the AWS Solutions Architect Professional Course
Additional campus/course information:
- Remote Learning
AWS Cloud Practitioner - Module Overview
- Cloud Concepts Introduction
- AWS terminology and concepts
- Foundational services: Amazon Elastic Compute
- Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) AWS Core Services
- Database services: Amazon DynamoDB and
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- AWS Architecting, and more!
AWS Solutions Architect - Module Overview
- AWS fundamentals
- AWS core services
- Design and implement Cloud Network
- Making your Cloud highly available
- Making your Cloud scalable
- Automating your Cloud services
- AWS costing
- Media file encoding services
- AWS best practices
- Securing AWS services
- AWS recovery planning
- Monitoring AWS performance
- Troubleshooting AWS