Is this course right for me?
This is the dawn of the cloud era and the demand for people who can implement and manage cloud solutions will only grow from here. With such a high demand in this sector, and with excellent career growth opportunities, now is the time to train and get qualified to enter this sector as a professional.
By enrolling on the AWS Cloud Computing Job Placement Programme, you’ll learn essential Cloud Computing concepts and techniques all Cloud Computing specialists require in order to fully support an organisation.
Upon successful completion of your training, assessments and exams, this programme will also ensure you land a job placement within the sector through a series of recruitment workshops and by introducing you to a range of employers actively looking for newly qualified candidates like you.
There are no formal requirements but it would be advantageous to:
- Have a basic or intermediate understanding of computing and networks and:
- Be a fast learner
- Be hardworking
- Be committed to succeed
The course includes exams which are invigilated online and you need to have access to an internet enabled device with a microphone and a webcam.
Once you have completed this course, we recommend you to look at the BCS Accredited International Diploma in Business Analysis Course.
Additional campus/course information:
- Remote Learning
The course includes:
- Configuration and Deployment – Be able to analyse system requirements so that you can successfully execute workload migrations to the Cloud
- Management – Use performance data to determine the correct allocation of Cloud resources to apply required changes
- Maintenance – Implement appropriate processes and technologies, including orchestration and automation, ensuring desired system performance
- Security – Learn how to implement the correct security controls required
- Troubleshooting – Know how to troubleshoot automation, capacity and connectivity, as well as security issues relating to Cloud implementations
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Foundation
- Define what the AWS Cloud
- Describe key AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Define the Pricing, Billing and Account management models
- Describe essential key services on the AWS platform
- Explain fundamental compliance and security aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Gain hands-on experience using computer, networking, storage and database AWS services
- Understand how to use AWS deployment and management services
- Identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Understand basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- Learn the AWS global infrastructure
- Understand security features and tools that AWS provides
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Implement cost-control strategies
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications (on AWS)
- Select the most appropriate AWS service to design and deploy an application
- Design and deploy reliable applications on AWS
AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner