Is this course right for me?
This course is a foundation level IT service management qualification, providing an understanding of the key concepts and terminology behind ITIL®. These topics include the seven guiding principles of ITIL® 4, four dimensions of service management and more.
There are no formal requirements, anyone can enrol and learn about the key ITIL® techniques, terminology and processes.
The course includes exams which are invigilated online and you need to have access to an internet enabled device with a microphone and a webcam.
Once you have completed this course, we recommend you to look at the BCS Accredited International Diploma in Business Analysis Course
Additional campus/course information:
- Remote Learning
The course includes:
- How ITIL® builds upon and support Lean, Agile, DevOps, and other project and process management practices
- The seven guiding principles of ITIL®4
- ITIL® service value system
- The four dimensions of service management
- The ITIL® practices; understanding the purpose and key terms of all 15, with an in-depth understand of seven