Is this course right for me?
CompTIA is the world's largest vendor-neutral IT certification body. The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) course teaches you how to use behavioural analytics to improve the overall state of IT security through preventing, detecting and combating cybersecurity threats.
CySA+ is the most up-to-date security analyst certification that covers advanced threats in the digital age.
There are no formal requirements, but you’ll need a strong background and knowledge in IT.
The course includes exams which are invigilated online and you need to have access to an internet enabled device with a microphone and a webcam.
Once you have completed this course, we recommend you to look at the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Course
Additional campus/course information:
- Remote Learning
This course includes:
- Assessing Information Security Risk
- Analyzing the Threat Landscape
- Analyzing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing and Network Environments
- Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
- Analyzing Post-Attack Techniques
- Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organization
- Implementing Penetration Testing to Evaluate Security
- Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
- Analyzing Log Data
- Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
- Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
- Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
- Addressing Security Architecture Issues
- Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to CyberSec First Responder (Exam CFR-210)
- Appendix B: Mapping Course Content to CompTIA® CyberSecurity Analyst+ (Exam CS0-001)
- Appendix C: Security Resources
- Appendix D: U.S. Department of Defence Operational Security
- Identifying vulnerabilities, risks and threats to an organisation
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organisation
- Prevent, detect and combat security threats
- Cyber incident response