Is this course right for me?
CompTIA is the world's largest vendor-neutral IT certification body. The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) qualification is a stand-alone qualification that validates advanced-level IT security skills and knowledge for advanced practitioners of cybersecurity.
CASP+ certifies critical thinking and judgement across a broad spectrum of security disciplines and allows IT security professionals to conceptualise, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
The CASP+ qualification is recommended for you if you are an IT professional with at least five years’ hands-on experience in technical security, with ten years’ overall experience in IT administration.
The course includes exams which are invigilated online and you need to have access to an internet enabled device with a microphone and a webcam.
Once you have completed this course, we recommend you to look at the EC Council (CEH) Course
Additional campus/course information:
- Remote Learning
The course includes:
- The History of Cryptography
- Cryptographic Services
- Symmetric Encryption
- Asymmetric Encryption
- Hybrid Encryption
- Digital Signatures
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Implementation of Cryptographic Solutions
- Cryptographic Attacks
- Advanced Network Design
- Secure Communication Solutions
- Secure Facility Solutions and Network Infrastructure Design
- Enterprise Security
- Cloud Computing
- Virtual LANs
- Virtual Networking and Security Components
- Enterprise Storage
- Firewalls and Network Access Control Lists
- Trusted Operating System
- Endpoint Security Software
- Host Hardening
- Asset Management
- Data Exfiltration
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Network Management, Monitoring, and Security Tools
- Application Security Testing
- Specific Application Issues
- Application Sandboxing and Application Security Framework
- Secure Coding Standards
- Application Exploits